- Which technologies should we be most concerned about? How are they being used?
- Is all AI surveillance intrusive?
- Predictive systems are being used by the police and judiciary. Given what we know about the potential for algorithmic bias, how can we make sure these systems are fair?
- Where else could bias creep in when it comes to profiling & tracking systems?
- Should there be a blanket ban on facial recognition technology? Or does it have its place?
- Technology is now being used to read our expressions. Is this “mind reading” technology reliable? What are the dangers?
- What about the cases where we consentingly and proactively hand over private information – like with the fashion for DNA testing? Does the transactional nature of the exchange legitimize the loss of privacy?
- What’s the role of government? Do we need stronger regulation to protect privacy and eliminate bias in decision-making systems?
Read Next: Latest Articles
Don’t miss a thing!
Subscribe to the World Summit AI mailing list to be the first to receive the latest news, AI articles and reports, ticket sales and much more…